The full call for posters can also be downloaded as a PDF.
We welcome several types of posters
- In-use poster: Posters with a practical, industry- or user-oriented focus by representatives of technology providers, adopters, and user organizations. Innovative data applications in different sectors of the European Economy: agro food, automotive, education and skills, healthcare, media, policy, smart industry, urban smart living, and others.
- Research poster: Posters with a technical focus reporting concrete experiences by representatives of academia and research centres. This includes new data models and languages, optimized architectures, content analytics, data mining, blind data analytics, predictive analytics, deep data, predictive models, semantic technologies & the web of data, language resources and technologies, geospatial data techniques, visual analytics, sensemaking of big data, ubiquitous computing and augmented reality as well as adaptive systems for contextualization and personalization.
- Impact poster: Posters with a specific focus on impact-creation activities including policy development, road-mapping, standardisation, exploitation and training, data-driven business models, legal issues, privacy and Data Literacy Policies and the European regulatory framework, Data Governance (Security, Provenance, and Anonymization), Socio-economic and policy issues of Open Data.
Each proposal for a poster presentation will have to provide the following information:
- Contributor names and short CVs
- Corresponding author
- Title of the poster
- Topic area
- Summary of the poster (<100 words)
- Concept version of the poster in A0 portrait format (PDF)
Proposals for posters should be submitted through the following website:
Proposals will be reviewed by the Organizing Committee of EDF 2016 according to their relevance to the scope and purpose of the event.
Submission deadline: April 30
Notification: May 31
EDF2016 Poster session: June 29 & 30, Eindhoven, the Netherlands
Note: presenters are requested to print & bring their own glossy posters in A0 format and be present at the posters during the coffee breaks during both days.
See the full @EUDataForum Timeline
Read Tweets from the EDF2016 Community